£17.00 per hour
Temporary to Permanent
Our client, an international manufacturing company based in the Sittingbourne, is offering an excellent opportunity to join them as a Reliability Technician initially on temporary basis to go permanent.
This role would suit applicants with a degree in an engineering discipline or applicants with a track record in mechanical and/or electrical engineering with experience of maintenance planning, reliability, failure analysis and condition monitoring.
• Compile and develop maintenance plans and work schedules for all preventative maintenance activities
• Coordinate maintenance activity through internal and external service providers
• Ensure compliance of maintenance activities with SAP, issuing and review all SAP-PM works orders and ensuring confirmation data is recorded
• Contribute to review of PPM effectiveness and efficiency amending PM schedule content and frequency as necessary
• Review PM01 reactive maintenance activities and MTBF to ensure appropriateness of PPM and criticality
• Review all inbound NCR activity and generate works orders as necessary with feedback to NCR
The permanent salary for this role would be on a scale of £35,000 to £38,0000 (OTE £40,000 with bonuses).
We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Submit your cv and we’ll keep you on record
NOT RIGHT FOR YOU? WHY NOT REFER A FRIEND