£30,000 to £35,000
Our client, an international company specialising in the manufacturing of paper packaging and bags, is offering an exciting and challenging opportunity for an experienced Warehouse Manager to join them at their busy site on the outskirts of Maidstone.
The client is looking for an experienced manager ideally with a very good knowledge of warehouse, logistics and transport as well as a strong staff management skills.
The full job description is as follows:
• To ensure the warehouse staff possess the skills to meet Customer Service expectations
• To ensure the warehouse is adequately staffed to meet Customer Service expectations
• To plan deliveries in the most cost-effective manner without detracting from Customer Service expectations
• To ensure that stock is properly tracked throughout the warehouse
• To ensure that stock systems, stock tracking systems and pallet tracking systems are maintained
• To ensure that the vehicle fleet is properly maintained
• To ensure that driving staff are qualified and trained
• To maintain and develop the department’s performance, picking efficiency and accuracy
• To liaise with the sales team, and particularly the Customer Service Manager, to provide adequate information for customers
• To enhance safety in the department
• To move products in and out of the warehouse as appropriate, assisting your team when and as necessary
• To ensure products loaded are safe for transit
• To keep work area tidy
• To maintain high levels of Health and Safety standards
• To communicate effectively with Managers and Colleagues
The standard hours of work are 7am to 3:45pm Monday to Thursday with a 2:30pm finish on Friday.
The client is offering a very competitive salary of £30,000 to £35,000 per annum as well as other company benefits.
Earl Street is acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
Submit your cv and we’ll keep you on record
NOT RIGHT FOR YOU? WHY NOT REFER A FRIEND