£15000 + commission
Our client based in Faversham is looking to recruit Trainee Private Jet Brokers to join their team. The role itself will be to assist the company in finding and bringing in new business and sales for the UK based broker team. The successful applicant will be required to follow leads, attend networking events and make new introductions; this role will require working under pressure, meeting set targets, while working in a friendly sales driven environment.
Applicants will require the following skills:
· Good communication skills.
· A professional telephone manner.
· A friendly disposition.
· Good negotiation skills.
· Computer skills in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel.
· Client relation skills, building and maintaining ongoing relationships.
· Meet clients when necessary to strengthen relationships.
· Maintain and develop relationships with suppliers.
· Winning accounts against competitors.
· Actively canvass for new client business.
· Represent the company at exhibitions and events.
· Reach set monthly targets (reviewed on a quarterly basis)
· Report customer discrepancies/complaints to your Charter Sales Manager.
· Administrative tasks, dealing with correspondence and keeping detailed records.
· Support colleagues in an operational and administrative capacity.
· Be flexible with working hours.
· Be part of the out-of-hours duty system.
· Actively look for new business on LinkedIn
· Maintaining our CATS CRM database
· Manage LinkedIn account – making new connections
· Warm and cold calling
Job Type: Full-time 9am to 5.30pm; training will be provided and career progression is available.
Salary: £15,000 per annum plus commission.
We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Submit your cv and we’ll keep you on record
NOT RIGHT FOR YOU? WHY NOT REFER A FRIEND