Our client based in Gillingham is looking to recruit a Sales Administrator for a 1 year maternity cover contract. The objective of the role is to provide excellent support and administrative service to the Sales Department and Head of Business.
The main duties of the role are as follows:
- Review all functions and tasks with the Head of Business and advise of any discrepancies or problems encountered
- Make appropriate weekly / monthly reports to the Head of Business.
- Ensure there is appropriate security around the Sales Transaction process and report any concerns to the Head of Business immediately.
- Post bonus to deals after gaining authorisation from the Head of Business.
- Document and log all transactions in a structured and methodical way and maintain a systematic filing system for prompt retrieval of documentation
- Maintain effective liaison with all members of the sales team, forming a strong sense of teamwork within the sales department, and ensure accurate and timely feedback of information to appropriate persons
- Provide the Head of Business with other administrative duties as necessary.
Develop effective manufacturer and supplier contact
- Ensure that all documentation is dealt with in a timely manner
- Notify Head of Business of all changes to manufacturer’s policies
- Ordering cars in line with customer and manufacturer expectations
Deal efficiently with customer requests and queries to ensure total customer satisfaction
- Ensure courteous and cost-effective use of the telephone
- Approach all customers promptly and courteously and assist with their requests to the best of your ability
- Keep Sales teams / customer up to date with order progress and estimated delivery times
Help retailer to achieve industry-leading standards of process efficiency and cost control
- Complete all administrative tasks required to complete a vehicle sale, from locating the vehicle through to ordering number plates
- Collect batch numbers for invoices and ensure accurate invoicing of all sold vehicles, including delivering and posting costs to sold vehicles
- Check and maintain reports, including vehicle debtor report, demo stock report and monthly demo write-downs, on a timely basis
- Maintain payment records and conduct all transactions accordingly so that all cash, cheques and charges are accounted for, following company policy for cash handling
- Verify codes on sales orders
- Ensure compliance to all health and safety procedures and company policy
- Undertake other tasks and responsibilities, including training courses, as requested by the Head of Business / Group Operations Manager
We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role