Our client based in Cranbrook is looking to recruit a Payroll Supervisor. This is a ‘stand- alone’ position and the successful candidate will be administrating payroll for approximately 400 staff on a new HR computerised system. Therefore it is essential that applicant’s should be able to demonstrate their experience in a similar position. The role reports directly into the Finance Director.
The payroll supervisor will be accountable for planning and managing high standards of electronic payroll practice and the administration of Pension Plans. Although they will follow standard policies and procedures, they are expected to use their knowledge and initiative to make decisions relating to analysing and reporting on data. The payroll supervisor will be the main port of call for staff who have payroll queries.
Other duties will include:
· Making electronic payroll changes to all staffing and pay elements (payments and deductions) as notified by HR.
· Update payroll with enhancements as notified by staff attendance sheets
· Update payroll with statutory changes
· Comply with Real Time regulatory requirements
· Ensure payroll remittances are made in a timely manner
· Run payroll on a monthly basis
· Reconcile payroll on a monthly basis
· Distribute payslips, P45’s and P60’s
The successful candidate will evidence excellent verbal and written communication skills and will demonstrate their ability to analyse and interpret technical and numerical data. They will be methodical in their approach and will evidence excellent prioritisation skills and attention to detail. The use of initiative is essential as is the ability to work in a pressurised environment. Team work and customer service skills are essential.
We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role
Submit your cv and we’ll keep you on record
NOT RIGHT FOR YOU? WHY NOT REFER A FRIEND