£18,000 per year
Our client based in Sittingbourne is offering an exciting opportunity to join their Installations Team as an Installation Administrator.
The main purpose of the role is to manage the day to day operations of Installations for an allocated geographical area, ensuring that it delivers agreed performance targets and KPI’s. To ensure that the team are operating within a safe system of work and legal compliance. To promote a high standard of work and customer service excellence. To create a winning team that delivers client objectives and vision and upholds internal policy, procedures and values.
• To control and allocate work to a defined group of fitters ensuring that the customer has been communicated with and that materials have been ordered and sent to the properties.
• To allocate work in the most efficient way to maximise productivity and to meet customer/client demands as directed by the Senior Installations Manager.
• To engage with the fitters to ensure that they have all they need to complete their jobs.
• To engage with other team members to ensure that carpentry, electrical and scaffolding are booked and resourced.
• To liaise with the customer to ensure that all is progressing well to provide information as to what is happening on the job.
• To be responsible for any additional material orders being sent to the jobs is correctly authorised and recorded.
• To close work off ensuring that all documentation is available, fit for purpose and have been recorded correctly.
• To adjust the client details on our operating system.
• Where required adjust the LGSR and annual servicing dates such that compliance is managed correctly.
The hours of work will be on an 8 hour shift basis (working hours between the hours of 8am and 5:30pm) Monday to Friday and the client is offering a competitive salary of 18,000 per annum.
Earl Street is acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
Submit your cv and we’ll keep you on record
NOT RIGHT FOR YOU? WHY NOT REFER A FRIEND