Our client based in Cranbrook is looking to recruit a strong Administrator to join their Human Resources Team. The ideal candidate will have the confidence to assume responsibilities from the beginning, and will be able to pick up processes and procedures quickly. The successful candidate will be a first class communicator who will have an excellent command of both verbal and written language. Attention to detail, prioritisation, planning and organising skill are prerequisite of the role.
Reporting into the HR Manager with operational links to the HR Advisor, the Administrator will undertake a wide range of work procedures which may occasionally require the use of initiative.
The main duties of the role are;
• Processing new starters and leavers, effectively completing appropriate documentation.
• Assisting with recruitment administration
• Updating the hospital internal and external website with relevant HR information.
• Preparing paperwork and undertaking staff inductions
• Preparing adhoc reports for senior colleagues
• Provide other administrative support as directed by the HR Manager/Advisor
Database maintenance and record entry/amendments are a significant aspect to the role and therefore evidence of working with various IT systems is essential. In response to the administrative demands of the role, the ideal candidate will demonstrate significant proven administration experience in an office environment, preferably in HR.
We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role
Submit your cv and we’ll keep you on record
NOT RIGHT FOR YOU? WHY NOT REFER A FRIEND